|Three colour quinoa||300g|
|Tilda easy cook wholegrain rice||380g|
|Pure olive oil glass||20ml|
|Everyday Favourites edamame soya beans||300g|
|Yutaka 100% natural traditional korean Kimchi||200g|
|Ramona’s Kitchen Japanese edamame dip||200g|
|Baby leaf spinach fresh||20g|
|Pier 7 raw Scottish salmon portions (skinless) 140-170g||5|
|Lee Kum Kee teriyaki sauce||200g|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||30g|
- Cook all the grains as per the instructions on the pack and chill well.
- Combine all the grains together and add the oil. Set to one side.
- Blanch and refresh the edamame beans keep chilled.
- Drain the kimchi and set to one side.
- Decant the edamame dip and spinach and set to one side.
- Coat the salmon with teriyaki sauce and roast until cooked, chill and flake into large chunks – set to one side.
- Toast the sesame & pumpkin seeds then set to one side to cool.
- To assemble place the grain mix into the pot then arrange all components around. Finish with toasted seeds.