|Milk of choice||200ml|
|Milk chocolate, chopped||2 tbsp|
|Tate & Lyle Caramel Coffee syrup||1 tbsp|
|Double cream (optional)||50ml|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over a medium heat until simmering (for a vegan option, substitute the milk for a hazelnut or coconut version).
- Take off the heat and add chopped milk chocolate.
- Stir well, until all the chocolate has melted.
- Add Tate & Lyle syrup and stir again.
- Whip the double cream until thick and top the hot chocolate with it.