The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Ideal as a side salad dish or as a light starter option.
- Drain the sweetcorn and pat dry with paper towel then place into a clean bowl.
- Peel the cucumber remove the seeds and cut into a small dice and add to the rice.
- Blanch the tomato in boiling water for 10 seconds and remove the skin cut into quarters remove the seeds and cut into a small dice.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mango chutney, ginger curry powder and onion seeds.
- Stir into the sweetcorn mix to combine.
- Add the chopped coriander stir to mix.
- To serve arrange the pomegranate seeds on top, scatter over the crunchy corn kernals and garnish with some picked coriander.
- Accompany with chargrilled flat bread and a wedge of lemon.