|Everyday Favourites sweetcorn (tinned)||300g|
|Cucumber peeled and diced||70g|
|Diced tomato seeds and skin removed||70g|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||150g|
|Everyday Favourites mango chutney||65g|
|Fresh ginger (grated)||6g|
|Fresh coriander leaves (chopped)||8g|
|Black onion seeds||1/4 tsp|
|Crunchy corn kernals||a scatter|
|Pomegranate seeds||to serve|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Ideal as a side salad dish or as a light starter option.
- Drain the sweetcorn and pat dry with paper towel then place into a clean bowl.
- Peel the cucumber remove the seeds and cut into a small dice and add to the rice.
- Blanch the tomato in boiling water for 10 seconds and remove the skin cut into quarters remove the seeds and cut into a small dice.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mango chutney, ginger curry powder and onion seeds.
- Stir into the sweetcorn mix to combine.
- Add the chopped coriander stir to mix.
- To serve arrange the pomegranate seeds on top, scatter over the crunchy corn kernals and garnish with some picked coriander.
- Accompany with chargrilled flat bread and a wedge of lemon.