|Three colour quinoa||200g|
|Tilda easy cook basmati and wild rice||500g|
|Mixed salad with cress, peashoots, baby leaf and cucumber spirals||200g|
|Chef William polenta||200g|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||5g|
|Everyday Favourites ground white pepper||0.5g|
|Whole cashew nuts||200g|
|Avocado IQF slices||200g|
|Everyday Favourites red wine vinegar||200ml|
|Everyday Favourites Sultanas||200g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||70ml|
|Garlic in oil||10g|
|Extra virgin olive oil tin||180ml|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||4g|
- Cook the quinoa, amaranth and rice in line with the cooking instructions, drain, leave to cool then mix together.
- Bring the milk to a simmer and add the polenta with a pinch of salt and pepper. Once cooked pour into an oiled tray to set.
- Heat the vinegar - do not boil.
- Add the sultanas and remove from the heat to go cold.
- Gently stir in the maple syrup, garlic, olive oil and salt.
- Mix the dressing and set to one side.
- Remove the polenta from the tray and cut into crouton size chunks - shallow fry until crispy and place onto paper to drain.
- Toast the cashew nuts and crush slightly.
- To assemble the salad - tumble the mixed salad through the grain mix , top with the toasted cashew nuts, polenta croutons and avocado slices and finish with fresh herbs and an extra drizzle of dressing.