|Homestyle hot & spicy chicken breast strips
|Medium sized wrap
|Frank's hot sauce/cucumber yoghurt
|half a lime
- Pre-heat oil in the deep fryer to 180°C. Place 3 homestyle hot & spicy chicken strips in the fryer for 5-7 minutes.
- While the chicken strips are cooking heat up the wrap on the grill till warm.
- Place a bed of rocket, chopped red chillies, chopped red onion and coriander on the wrap.
- Remove the strips from the fryer (once fully cooked) and place on top of the wrap.
- Finish with a squirt of lime and either Frank's hot sauce or cucumber yoghurt.