|Farmstead chicken breast fillet - skinless 200-230g
|Blue dragon dark soy sauce
|Everyday Favourites squeezy clear blossom honey
|Everyday Favourites pride egg noodles
|Prep premium toasted sesame oil
- Poach the chicken in a pan of water for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Chop up the red pepper and spring onion to small chunks.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil and honey into the bowl and mix together.
- Cook the noodles and tip into the bowl and mix with the soy sauce mixture.
- Slice the poached chicken and lay on top of the noodles.