|Wings and marinade|
|Milk mix (half natural yogurt, half milk)||1 litre|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||600g|
|Everyday Favourites paprika||2 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites cayenne pepper||2 tbsp|
|Chilli flakes||2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||1.5 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground black pepper||2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites garlic powder||10g|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Cover chicken wings in water and bring to a slow boil. When the water starts to boil, remove them and allow to cool. Then place into the milk mix and marinate for at least 24 hours.
- For the coating, mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once chicken is marinated, dip each wing into the coating mix and deep fry until crispy.
- To make the sauce, mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once cooked, season the wings as soon as they come out the fryer and plate with a pot of the sauce and optional finely chopped red chilli and a lime wedge.