|Hollyland bakery white Pitta bread||10|
|Chicken brochette Piri-Piri||800g|
|Chef William rubbed mint||2g|
|Gomo lime juice||50ml|
|Rowan Glen Greek style yogurt||100g|
- Defrost pitta breads.
- Defrost Theo’s Chicken Brochette – Piri Piri.
- Slice the red cabbage, grate the carrot and finely slice the red onion and mix together in a bowl.
- Finely chop the mint and add to the bowl along with the lime juice and allow marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray and cook in the oven on 180°C until it reaches temperature of 75°C. Take off the skewer.
- Once the chicken is cooked, warm through pitta, then slice the pitta in half and fill the pockets with cooked chicken and salad.
- Drizzle with yogurt.