|Ardo frozen avocado halves||2|
|Ardo frozen oven-dried tomatoes||Handful|
|Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and pine nuts||Handful|
|Large cooked prawns||6|
|Lemon zest and juice||1|
|Ardo frozen diced chilli||½ tsp|
|Avocado oil (or pistachio or olive oil)||1 tbsp|
|Ardo frozen chives||Handful|
|Salt, pepper||to taste|
- Roast the seeds in the oven for 10 minutes at 150°C.
- Peel the prawns then season them with salt and pepper. Cut them into chunks.
- Dice the avocado flesh, cut the tomato segments into chunks and add the diced chilli.
- Mix together and pour the lemon juice over.
- Season to taste, add the oil and sprinkle with chives.
- Add the seeds and divide the mix into four glasses.
- Sprinkle some lemon zest over each glass.
- Serve well chilled.