|Ardo frozen avocado halves
|Ardo frozen oven-dried tomatoes
|Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and pine nuts
|Large cooked prawns
|Lemon zest and juice
|Ardo frozen diced chilli
|Avocado oil (or pistachio or olive oil)
|Ardo frozen chives
- Roast the seeds in the oven for 10 minutes at 150°C.
- Peel the prawns then season them with salt and pepper. Cut them into chunks.
- Dice the avocado flesh, cut the tomato segments into chunks and add the diced chilli.
- Mix together and pour the lemon juice over.
- Season to taste, add the oil and sprinkle with chives.
- Add the seeds and divide the mix into four glasses.
- Sprinkle some lemon zest over each glass.
- Serve well chilled.