|Farmstead thick cut unsmoked rindless back bacon||100g|
|Everday Favourites large fresh eggs||3|
|Everday Favourites italian spaghetti||350g|
|Chef William granulated garlic||20g|
|Everday Favourites unsalted butter||50g|
1. Put a large saucepan of water on to boil. Finely chop the bacon. Beat the eggs in a bowl.
2. Add a pinch of salt to the boiling water and add the spaghetti. Cook until al dente.
3. Add the butter to a large frying pan and tip in the bacon and garlic. Cook on a medium heat for five minutes, stirring often until the bacon is crisp.
4. When the pasta is ready, lift out from the pan of water and add into the frying pan with the bacon and garlic.
5. Mix the cheese with the eggs. Take the spaghetti off the heat. Quickly add the egg and cheese and mix together so all of the spaghetti is coated.