|Minced beef standard||800g|
|Napolina tomato purée tubes||100g|
|Chef William basil||2g|
|DS gluten free Spaghetti||450g|
- Place a saucepan on the stove and heat. Add the mince and dry fry until golden brown and strain the fat off.
- Then add the onion and carrot to the mince and continue to fry until soft. Add the garlic puree and stir in.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and cook for a further 15 minutes then add the chopped basil.
- While the bolognaise is cooking bring a pan of water to the boil and place the gluten free spaghetti in for approximately 12 minutes or until tender.
- Once cooked strain and serve with bolognaise.