|Sliced cooked chicken||400g|
|Everyday Favourites tomato ketchup||50g|
|Light soy sauce||1 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites light mayonnaise||100g|
|Everyday Favourites hoisin sauce||30g|
|For the pickle slaw|
|Finely sliced shallots||2|
|Everyday Favourites white wine vinegar||100ml|
|Fresh mint (chopped)||a handful|
|Fresh coriander (chopped)||a handful|
- For the coleslaw bring the sugar vinegar to the boil.
- Pour over the grated vegetable and leave for 20 minutes then drain and leave to one side.
- Mix together the tomato ketchup with light soy sauce.
- Coat the sliced chicken with the ketchup mix to glaze.
- Mix the light mayonnaise with the hoisin sauce.
- Spread some hoisin mayonnaise into the boa buns.
- Arrange the chicken into the buns.
- Stir in the mint and coriander into the pickled veg.
- Arrange the pickled slaw on top of the chicken and serve.