|Sliced cooked chicken
|Everyday Favourites tomato ketchup
|Light soy sauce
|Everyday Favourites light mayonnaise
|Everyday Favourites hoisin sauce
|For the pickle slaw
|Finely sliced shallots
|Everyday Favourites white wine vinegar
|Fresh mint (chopped)
|Fresh coriander (chopped)
- For the coleslaw bring the sugar vinegar to the boil.
- Pour over the grated vegetable and leave for 20 minutes then drain and leave to one side.
- Mix together the tomato ketchup with light soy sauce.
- Coat the sliced chicken with the ketchup mix to glaze.
- Mix the light mayonnaise with the hoisin sauce.
- Spread some hoisin mayonnaise into the boa buns.
- Arrange the chicken into the buns.
- Stir in the mint and coriander into the pickled veg.
- Arrange the pickled slaw on top of the chicken and serve.