|Farmstead lamb shoulder tied||1|
|Dufrais white wine vinegar||20ml|
|Tate & Lyle dark soft brown sugar||50g|
|Everyday Favourites paprika||10g|
|Everyday Favourites oregano||10g|
|White wine vinegar||80ml|
|World of Spice za’atar spice||5g|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||20g|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar drum||30g|
|Black olive tapenade pitta||20|
|The Real Deli tzatsiki||240g|
|World of Spice sumac spice||10g|
1. Trim the shoulder of lamb and tumble the harissa, vinegar, sugar, paprika and oregano over the lamb.
2. Vac Pac and water bath for 7 hours at 72°c.
3. Once cooked remove from the bag with all the juices and place into an oven tray – cook at 180°c for another hour until the natural juices have reduced down. Pull the lamb and keep warm until required.
4. Mix the carrot, mint, crushed chillies, white wine vinegar, oil and sesame seeds together and chill until required.
5. Chargrill the pitta until warm and top with the lamb, tahini paste, tzatsiki, herbs, pickled carrot salad and another pitta cut in half and dust with sumac and pomegranate seeds.