|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter, melted||75g|
|Callebaut® 811 dark chocolate callets||350g|
|Full fat cream cheese||400g|
|Orange zest, finely grated||1|
- Finely crush the biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin.
- Add the melted butter and mix until the mixture clumps together. Press into the base of a 23cm (9in) round springform tin and chill until needed.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave, heat gradually, stirring in-between 20 second blasts.
- In a separate bowl beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in the chocolate and orange zest and stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until it just holds its shape and then fold into the cheesecake base.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture on top of the chilled biscuit base, level and chill until set – at least 3 hours.
- To serve, remove cheesecake from tin and transfer to a serving plate or cake stand.