|Everyday Favourites salted butter||60g|
|Everyday Favourites risotto rice||250g|
|Everyday Favourites peas||100g|
|Chicken stock diluted||500ml|
|Sea bass fillets||5 fillets|
|Maldon sea salt bucket||6g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black pepper||1g|
|Everyday Favourites garlic purée||2 cloves|
- Add the beans, peas and asparagus to a pan of simmering water and cook for 3-4 minutes until just al dente. Then refresh in chilled water and drain off.
- Heat 30g of the butter and 10ml of oil in a pan. Add the shallots until soft and golden, then add the garlic and heat for a further minute and a half.
- Add the rice and stir for 1 minute, then the white wine. Add the stock a ladleful at a time and keep stirring until each one is absorbed. This will take around 15 – 20 minutes.
- When the rice is almost tender, add the beans, peas and asparagus and cook for a couple of minutes to heat through. Check the seasoning and stir in 20g butter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan until smoking and sear the sea bass. After a couple of minutes add the remainder of the butter and baste the fillet. Then set the fillets to one side.
- Roast the cherry tomatoes with sea salt, cracked black pepper and 20ml oil until blistered.
- Assemble the dish by putting the risotto mix on the base of a plate, top with cherry tomatoes, sea bass and the rocket.
- Serve on Porland signature plate 31.5cm with a glass of Monte Clavijo Rioja Blanco.