|Dr Schär gluten free penne pasta||300g|
|Button mushrooms, sliced||200g|
|Garlic cloves, crushed||2|
|Red onion, sliced||1|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||40g|
|White wine||to taste|
|Fresh parsley, thyme and chives||1 tbsp|
|Salt and freshly ground pepper||to season|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Made with our Dr Schär gluten free penne pasta, this creamy mushroom pasta dish is rich and flavourful — perfect for lunch and dinner service.
Decades of making meal times more enjoyable — that is why Dr Schär are Europe’s No.1 in gluten free.*
- Add the pasta to boiling water and cook for 12-14 minutes.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat and add the garlic, red onion and mushrooms. Allow these to sauté until they become brown.
- Once the mushrooms are ready, add the double cream, parmesan, splash of white wine and seasoning.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring occasionally until the sauce becomes thick.
- Once the sauce has thickened, drain the pasta and assemble.
- Season with fresh herbs, salt and pepper.
*Source: Euromonitor data 2017