|Salmon||large side of|
|Few sprigs||of dill and coriander|
|Pea shoots||Handful of|
|Lemon zest||to taste|
|Pomegranate seeds||2 tbsp|
|Sea salt||pinch of|
|Olive oil||drizzle of|
- Oven bake salmon (wrap in foil ,cook on 180 for 20/25 mins, ensure salmon is cooked all the way through before serving. Please note: salmon cooking times will vary in accordance to weight, follow instructions on pack for best results).
- Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- Spread an even layer of houmous over the cooked side of salmon.
- Top houmous with pea shoots, whole cooked chickpeas (tinned is fine), lemon zest, dill, coriander and pomegranate seeds.
- To finish sprinkle sea salt and drizzle with olive oil and serve.