|Mixture of fruit (strawberries, blueberries, bananas and cherries)
|100g of each
|Mini pastries (croissants, waffles and pancakes)
|3 of each
|Callebaut® 811 dark chocolate callets
|Callebaut® 823 milk chocolate callets
|Callebaut® W2 white chocolate callets
- Place the fruit into small bowls and present on a platter.
- Bake the pastries as per instructions.
- Place the dark, milk and white chocolate into separate bowls with 20ml of cream.
- Heat gradually in the microwave, stirring in-between 20 second blasts until you have a smooth, creamy chocolate sauce.
- Once baked add the pastries onto the platter and place the bowls of the chocolate in the middle.
- Serve with skewers for customers to help themselves.