|Pickled pink onions
- Cut the squash lengthways into 6 even pieces and roast in a hot oven until tender and charred.
- In a deep frying pan add a splash of oil and the then the chorizo, peel and wedge the onions and add those to the pan. Cook together until some of the oil comes out then add the chilli jam.
- Place into the oven and cook until the onions are tender and the sauce has caramelized and sticky.
- Whip the goats cheese and cream together and place into a piping bag.
- Top the cooked squash with the chorizo mix, whipped goats cheese, seeds, micro herbs, pickled pink onions and grated manchego.