|Farmstead lamb chump 200-250g||10|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||200g|
|Everyday Favourites diced onions||200g|
|Chopped garlic in oil||30g|
|Everyday Favourites natural breadcrumbs||400g|
|Everyday Favourites mint sauce||100ml|
|Il Borgo Balsamic Vinegar||30ml|
|Everyday Favourites coarse grain mustard||100g|
- Pre heat oven 180ºc. Sear the lamb chump in a hot pan and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Add the butter to a pan and melt then add the onions and garlic and cook until soft and almost sticky, fold in the breadcrumbs and mix well and allow to cool.
- Once cooled add the mint sauce and balsamic vinegar and mix together.
- Spread 10g of the mustard over the sealed chumps and then press the breadcrumb mix evenly over all the lamb chumps.
- Place the lamb onto an oiled tray and place into the oven for 15-20 mins or until the lamb is cooked.
Chefs tip: serve with boiled new potatoes and green.