- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and then combine with the pastes and 30ml of olive oil. Roast until the cauliflower is tender and then allow it to cool.
- Cook and refresh the noodles and set to one side.
- Cook and chill the eggs, and cut them into halves.
- Blend together the peanut butter, coconut, lime juice, the remaining olive oil, and red chilli flakes. Finish this with fresh coriander.
- Prepare all of the vegetables and wash and dry them before setting to one side.
- Arrange the noodles into a bowl and top with vegetables, eggs, and the cauliflower mix. Finally, finish off with the dressing, a sprinkle of sesame seeds and some fresh micro-coriander to garnish.
Find more recipes and inspiration on our plant based trends
page or view all of our food and drink trends 2024