|Yorkshire pudding wrap||10|
|Fairfax English beef short rib||10|
|Everyday Favourites gluten free fine gravy granules||500ml|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||30g|
|New potatoes - cut into ¼||500g|
|Red onions - wedges||300g|
|Carrot wedges ¼ cut||300g|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||4g|
|Everyday Favourites creamed horseradish sauce||200g|
1. Defrost the Yorkshire puddings overnight in the fridge.
2. Seal the beef in a hot frying pan until caramelised and then place into a roasting pan and cover with red wine and stock, cook for 4 hours or until tender.
3. Remove the beef from the cooking liquid and reduce down by half.
4. Pull the beef from the bone and keep warm. Add the sauce to the meat and check the seasoning and keep warm until required.
5. In a large tray add the potatoes, red onions, herbs, carrots, salt and oil then roast for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and tender.
6. Lay the Yorkshire pudding on a board and fill with 100g of the roasted vegetable mix and 20g of blanched greens.
7. Add 120g of beef and drizzle with 20g of horseradish sauce.
8. Fold in the ends and roll tightly.