|Everyday Favourites plain flour||40g|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites Fairtrade cocoa powder||25g|
|Plain chocolate (broken into small pieces)||140g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||3|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|White choc chips||30g|
- Lightly grease a 23 cm square cake tin and line with baking paper.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and cocoa. Put the chocolate into a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of hot water stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk in the chocolate mixture. Fold in the flour mixture, mayonnaise and choc chips.
- Pour into the tin and bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for about 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the tin before cutting into squares.