|For the cakes:|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||175g|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Bicarbonate of soda||1/2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites salt||1 pinch|
|Sun-Pat crunchy peanut butter||150g|
|Light brown sugar||100g|
|Everyday Favourites large fresh egg||1|
|For the buttercream icing:|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||150g|
|Hartley’s best seedless raspberry jam||2 tbsp|
|Pink food colouring||1-2 drops|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
With moist peanut butter cake and sweet pink raspberry buttercream frosting, these gorgeous cupcake treats are topped with a whole raspberry! Create this show-stopping treat the whole family will love!
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas 4.
- Place the Sun-Pat Crunchy Peanut Butter, milk and egg in a bowl and beat until well blended.
- Add the sugar and mix until it all comes together.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt.
- Finally, fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon into the paper cases to around 2/3rds full. (***Top tip: An ice-cream scoop full is the perfect amount of mixture for a cupcake).
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and set aside to cool.
- Using a whisk attachment or handheld beater, carefully mix the room temperature butter, icing sugar, jam and food colouring.
- Place in a piping bag and top the cupcakes with the buttercream icing and a fresh raspberry before serving.