|Red apple||2 each|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||2 each|
|Dr Oetker vanilla flavouring||5ml|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar||75g|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites wholemeal flour||150g|
|Dr Oetker baking powder||5g|
- Grate the apples into a bowl and discard the cores.
- Add the eggs, essence, sugar and oil and mix well.
- Whisk in the flour and the baking powder.
- Then fold in the raspberries place in a non stick tray.
- Bake in a hot oven 180°c for 25 minutes then allow to cool and serve.