The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
This is a delicious, healthy and nutritious salad that combines wonderful plant based falafels with a hint of heat and interesting textures from sprouts and beans. With all the superfoods combined you’ll feel great after eating this lovely salad.
- Place falafels on a baking tray in an oven heated at 180 deg C for 8-10 minutes. Turn over and then cook for another 4 minutes
- Bring water to the boil and add a cup of mung beans. Reduce heat and cook until tender (20-25 mins)
- Deseed the red chilli and finely chop with the fresh mint. Add to the cooked mung beans.
- Cut the avocado in half and carefully remove the stone. Use a spoon to scoop out the whole avocado flesh. Slice and then drizzle with lime juice.
- Build the levels of the salad in a serving bowl. Start with the houmous and mung beans at the bottom, then add the chilli/mint, avocado, aubergine and red pepper dip finally topped off with the falafels and broccoli sprouts