|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|Coleslaw, reduced fat||500g|
|Baguettes, freshly baked||10|
|Flat leaf parsley||60g|
|Everyday Favourites dried oregano||4 tsp|
|Red wine vinegar||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies or to taste||½ tsp|
|Olive oil||4 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas mark 4.
- Lightly brush the Quorn sausages with the oil and bake for 15-18 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- To make the chimichurri sauce; place all the ingredients into a food processor and puree to a paste.
- Slice the baguettes across the top, fill each with 50g of coleslaw.
- Cut each Quorn sausages into 5 on the diagonal and place across the top of the coleslaw. Top with a spoonful of the sauce.
Tip Try using Quorn frankfurters as an alternative to Quorn sausages.