The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas mark 4.
- Lightly brush the Quorn sausages with the oil and bake for 15-18 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- To make the chimichurri sauce; place all the ingredients into a food processor and puree to a paste.
- Slice the baguettes across the top, fill each with 50g of coleslaw.
- Cut each Quorn sausages into 5 on the diagonal and place across the top of the coleslaw. Top with a spoonful of the sauce.
Try using Quorn frankfurters as an alternative to Quorn sausages.