The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / gas mark 7.
- Slice the Quorn roast in half horizontally. Spread the stuffing on one half of the cut roast and replace the other half on top.
- Encase the Quorn roast in the puff pastry and seal the edges with milk to form a parcel. Cut off any excess pastry and use for decoration.
- Place the Quorn wellington onto a baking sheet and brush with the redcurrant jelly if using.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until the pastry is cooked and the roast wellington has reached core temperature.
- Serve the roast wellington in slices with vegetarian gravy and seasonal vegetables.
- cover the Quorn wellington with foil if it is browning too quickly.
Find out more about Quorn roast