|Quorn fillets, defrosted and shredded||10|
|Sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped||300g|
|Extra virgin olive oil||60ml|
|Basil and rocket leaves||30g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Flat bread based pizza, smothered with green pesto topped with torn Quorn fillets, sun-dried tomatoes, freshly torn basil, rocket leaves and drizzled with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Divide the pesto over each flatbread, spreading evenly to the edges.
- Scatter over the shredded Quorn fillet pieces and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven, drizzle generously with olive oil and garnish with the basil and rocket leaves.
Tip: For extra flavour drizzle with balsamic vinegar and add roasted mixed pepper antipasti for an extra colourful twist.