The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Flat bread based pizza, smothered with green pesto topped with torn Quorn fillets, sun-dried tomatoes, freshly torn basil, rocket leaves and drizzled with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Divide the pesto over each flatbread, spreading evenly to the edges.
- Scatter over the shredded Quorn fillet pieces and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven, drizzle generously with olive oil and garnish with the basil and rocket leaves.
For extra flavour drizzle with balsamic vinegar and add roasted mixed pepper antipasti for an extra colourful twist.