The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Crispy southern style Quorn bites drizzled with a fiery katsu curry sauce. Topped with a sprinkling of coriander and spring onions.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Cook the Quorn southern style bites following the pack instructions.
- Make the katsu sauce: heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and carrot. Cook on a medium to low heat for 8 minutes until softened.
- Add the spices and garlic and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Pour in the stock and add the bay leaf, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and honey then stir. Remove the bay leaf.
- Put the mixture into a blender and blitz until smooth and thick.
- Season to taste and serve poured over the Quorn southern style bites, sprinkled with coriander and spring onions.
Delicious with Thai sticky rice.