The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6 or grill.
- Place the fishless fingers on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes under a grill or 15 minutes in the oven until golden brown and crispy. Be careful not to overcook!
- Meanwhile mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, zest along with the chopped capers and gherkins.
- Divide between the flatbreads and spread on both sides.
- Fill each flat bread with lettuce and place 3 fishless fingers in each. Enjoy!
Tip: Try using baby spinach leaves and watercress instead of lettuce