|Everyday Favourites peanuts||250g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||4|
|Major Korean mari base||8 tbsps|
|Coriander, chopped||½ bunch|
|Black sesame seeds||100g|
|Brown sugar||1 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites clear blossom honey||2 tbsps|
|Soy sauce||¼ cup|
|Fresh ginger root, chopped||2 tsps|
|Garlic, chopped||2 tsps|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Pan-roast the peanuts, set to one side and crush when cool.
- Soft boil the eggs, de-shell, separate the white from the yolk and grate.
- Warm a pan, add sesame oil and sauté onions for 3-4 minutes, then add Korean paste, Quorn pieces and 100ml of water. Simmer for 8-10 minutes until sauce glazes the Quorn pieces and core temperature is reached. Add coriander and season to taste.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat a large steamer over a medium-high heat. Steam the buns for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- To fill each bun; open and place kimchi in the steamed bun and add the Quorn pieces. Sprinkle peanuts, egg white and yolk over the top.
- Season with black sesame seeds.
- Garnish with coriander, a drizzle of sauce and serve.
Tip Serve with sriracha chilli sauce for that extra kick or use different sauces to tickle your taste buds. If kimchi isn’t available, use pickled cabbage as an alternative.