|Everyday Favourites butter||75g|
|Large onion - finely diced||1|
|Cloves of garlic - minced||2|
|Pumpkin - small diced||1.5kg|
|Bisto vegetable bouillon||40g|
|Fresh spinach, wilted and drained||1kg|
|Fresh chopped sage||2g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add the onion, garlic and pumpkin and cook for about five minutes, so the pumpkin starts to colour. Add the flour and stir.
- Gradually add milk stirring so it makes a smooth sauce, then add the Bisto vegetable bouillon to flavour and season the sauce.
- Add the wilted spinach and sage, then simmer for a few minutes. Remove from the heat and add half of the grated cheese.
- Build your lasagne in a lightly greased ovenproof dish, starting with a thin layer of pumpkin and spinach sauce, following with lasagne sheets and then again with the sauce. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Top lasagne with the remaining cheese and bake at 180°C for about 40 minutes.