|Everyday Favourites paprika 500g||8tbsp|
|Onion powder fbs||4tsp|
|Everyday Favourites garlic powder||4tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground cumin||2tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground black pepper||4tsp|
|Chef William cayenne pepper||1tsp|
|World of Spice celery salt||4tsp|
|Farmstead pork shoulder diced||3-4kg|
|French's American mustard||50g|
|Extra virgin cold pressed rapeseed oil||100ml|
|Copella apple juice||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites barbecue sauce||300ml|
|Cheadles slider bun||20 (split and toasted)|
|Everyday Favourites grated mature white cheddar, Red Tractor||Some|
- Combine all of the pork rub ingredients and store in an air-tight jar.
- Rub the pork shoulder with mustard.
- Use a spice sprinkler to coat the outside of the meat with a generous amount of pork rub.
- Indirectly smoke the meat at 110ºC for 8 hours, turning every 2 hours so no side gets too much heat.
- Mop the meat with an equal mixture of rapeseed oil, apple juice and a tablespoon of the pork rub.
- The pork is ready when the internal temperature is above 85ºC.
- Cover and rest for an hour, then transfer the meat to a cutting board. Using two forks, pull the meat apart into shreds, discarding any fat or gristle.
- Place in a bowl and stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Spoon the mixture onto the bun bottoms, top with cheese and add the bun tops.