|Pan Artisan sourdough pizza dough balls
|Everyday Favourites pizza topping sauce
|Premium Selection BBQ pulled pork with jalapeño peppers
|Everyday Favourites grated mozzarella & mild cheddar mix
- De-frost the pizza dough balls over night.
- Preheat the over to 180 degrees.
- Cut the dough ball into three, then roll out until thin and flat and the desired size.
- Place the rolled out dough balls onto a flat tray and into the oven, cook until slightly browned but not hard and remove and leave to cool.
- Cook the BBQ pulled pork as per the cooking instructions.
- Cover one side of the dough bases with the pizza base sauce.
- Fold the dough bases in your hand and fill with the BBQ pulled pork.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.