|Havest fruits mulled wine||120ml|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar||30g|
|Dr Oetker bronze Leaf gelatine||10g|
|Conti neri prosecco di prosecco nv||400ml|
- Wash and dry the blueberries and strawberries. Quarter the strawberries and place the fruit in a stainless steel bowl with the mulled wine and caster sugar, cover and chill for at least 1 hour – preferably overnight.
- Drain the fruit well and reserve 30ml of the mulled wine. Place the fruit evenly into 10 jelly moulds – silicon moulds are best for decanting. Place moulds on a tray for easy moving.
- Place the gelatine in a little water in a bowl to soak for 3 minutes until soft, remove from the water and squeeze excess moisture out.
- Heat the reserved mulled wine and add the soft gelatine allow to simmer until the gelatine has dissolved, then pour in the very cold prosecco, pour into a jug.
- Pour the Prosecco mix over the fruit allowing the bubbles to settle and top the moulds up.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours until set well.
- Turn out once fully chilled and garnish simply with a sprig of fresh mint.