|La Pedriza pure olive oil tin||3tsp|
|Farmstead duck breasts - female 168-224g||5|
|Red onion, diced finely||2|
|Everyday Favourites squeezy clear blossom honey||680g|
|Lee Kum Kee premium dark soy sauce||50g|
|Everyday Favourites garlic purée||1tsp|
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Score the duck breast and seal in the pan for 4 minutes each side.
- Quarter and stone the plums then add to the pan.
- Add the diced red onion and cook until soft.
- Add the honey, soy sauce and garlic and reduce, taking out the plums when they get soft.
- Transfer the duck and sauce to the over and cook for around 5-10 minutes.
- Leave to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Slice up the duck, arrange on a plate and pour over the sauce.