|Rye loaf||10 slices|
|Yutaka 100% natural traditional Korean Kimchi||215g|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||60g|
|Pier 7 raw Scottish salmon portions (Skinless)||350g|
|Avocado IQF slices||250g|
|Casa De Mare lime juice squeezy||20ml|
|Casa de Mare sea salt||2g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||1g|
|Sliced little gem lettuce||2|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||10g|
|Everyday Favourites poppy seeds||10g|
|Coriander sprigs||1 bunch|
|Extra virgin cold pressed rapeseed oil||10ml|
- Select 10 slices of rye bread.
- Place the Kimchi into a food blender and blend until smooth then fold in softened butter and set to one side until required.
- Flake the poached salmon into large pieces.
- Smash the defrosted avocado slices with lime juice, sea salt and black pepper and set to one side until required.
- Slice the little gem lettuce and set to one side until required.
- Mix all the seeds together and then toast in a dry pan until golden. Remove from the heat to cool down.
- To assemble spread the Kimchi butter equally over the rye bread, top with the sliced little gem, flaked salmon, crushed avocado and top with a sprinkle of seeds and fresh coriander then drizzle with a little oil.