|Original New York Bakery bagel||1|
|Caramelised onion chutney||1 tbsp|
|Horseradish sauce||½ tbsp|
|Cooked beef slices||2 slices|
|Cheddar cheese||1 slice|
|Pickled red cabbage||20g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Sauté the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Spread onion chutney on the base of the bagel.
- Place cooked beef slices on the base and add fried mushrooms on top followed by the cheese slice.
- Finish with some horseradish, pickled red cabbage for added crunch and the bagel top.
- Warm in the oven until cheese has melted and bagel is cooked through.