|Harvest Home Corn Flakes (1 cup)||80g|
|Low fat sausages or 500g low fat sausage meat||8|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||1 tbsp|
|Smoked paprika||1 tsp|
|Onion granules||1 tbsp|
|Mixed herbs||1 tbsp|
|Orange juice (freshly squeezed)||a glug|
|Dried cranberries (1 cup)||80g|
|Garlic granules||1 tsp|
|Crisp fresh salad||to serve|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Grind Harvest Home Cornflakes and cinnamon in to a powder.
- If using low fat sausages squeeze meat from skin in to a mixing bowl.
- Pulse dried cranberries so they aren’t quite a paste but have broken down slightly.
- Add grounded Harvest Home Cornflakes and cinnamon mix.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well by hand.
- Roll in to roughly golf ball sized stuffing balls.
- Place on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cook for around 25 minutes until golden brown.