|Napolina olive oil|
|Clove of garlic finely chopped||1|
|Handful of fresh thyme finely chopped|
|Yellow and red pepper sliced||1|
|Yellow and green courgette sliced||1|
|Multi coloured cherry tomatoes halved||100g|
|400g can of Napolina butterbeans||1|
|Jar of Napolina red pesto||1|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Heat the oven to 180ºc
- For the broth, in a saucepan drizzle Napolina olive oil and warm slightly, then add in the garlic, fresh thyme, pepper and the courgettes, sauté until they just start to colour. Now add the cherry tomatoes and the stock and start to simmer.
- Add Napolina butterbeans and warm through, the stock should have reduced a little and the Napolina butterbeans will be making the whole sauce creamier. Season to taste and stir in the fresh parsley.
- Lay the cod steaks on a slightly greased baking tray, spoon a teaspoon of Napolina red pesto on each cod steak and using your fingers rub in the pesto so they are well coated, drizzle over Napolina olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pop these into the hot oven and bake for 15 minutes, these cook perfectly at the same time as your broth finishes off.
The cod should feel firm to touch and just want to flake away from the steak, you then know you have a perfectly cooked piece of fish.
- Ladle the broth into some shallow bowls and place the cod on top, sprinkle with some fresh parsley and enjoy some warm crusty bread.