|Medium sherry||1 tbsp|
|Müllerlight cherry yogurts||3|
|Punnet strawberries, thickly sliced||250g|
|juice of orange||1|
- Put the sponge fingers in the bottom of a glass serving dish.
- Reserve a few raspberries or strawberries for decoration; toss the remaining fruit in the orange juice and sherry, then tip into the bowl over the sponge fingers.
- Spoon over the yogurt then chill for 1 hour at least to allow the juice from the fruit to soak into the sponge.
- Before serving decorate with the reserved fruit.
- Alternatively arrange in four individual serving glasses.