|Triple Lion three colour quinoa
|Triple Lion bulgar wheat
|Tilda easy cook wholegrain rice
|Triple Lion giant cous cous
|La Espanola pure olive oil
|Mint - chopped
|Flat leaf parsley - chopped
|Arco lemon juice
|Sweet potato - peeled
|Casa De Mare red pimento - sliced
|Everyday Favourites sweet potato falafel bites
|Ramona's Kitchen houmous
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise
- Cook all the grains and rice as per the instructions on the pack and chill well.
- Combine all the grains, olive oil, chopped mint, chopped parsley and lemon juice.
- Keep chilled until required.
- Cut the courgette and sweet potato into chunks and roast until tender and then chill.
- Slice the kale and blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds and chill.
- Add the vegetables to the grain mix and tumble together, then add sliced pimento and set to one side.
- Cook the falafel as per instructions and keep warm.
- Place the grain mix into your contanier and top with avocado, houmous and falafel.
- Mix the tahini and mayonnaise together and drizzle over the salad, finishing with sunflower seeds.