The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Naans are moving on from being the usual accompaniment to a curry dish. Instead, warm and top with roasted vegetables, hummus, fresh coriander and spinach for a twist on the open topped sandwich.
- Put all the ingredients for the hummus into a food processor and blend until smooth, set aside to cool.
- Slice and roast the vegetables in the oven on a medium heat until they have softened.
- Warm the Mission Naan Bread in the oven on a medium heat until soft.
- Spread generously with the carrot & cumin hummus mixture.
- Top with spinach.
- Add a spoonful of the roasted vegetables mix.
- Finish with a sprinkling of the fresh coriander and a drizzle of olive oil.