|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - tin||60ml|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||100g|
|Everyday Favourites sliced onions||300g|
|Everyday Favourites peeled plum tomatoes||1kg|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||6g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||0.8g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||30|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||1g|
|World of spice sumac spice||1g|
- Heat a large frying pan and add the oil and butter.
- Once the butter has melted add the sliced onions and cook until lightly caramelised.
- Add the puree and cook for a further 2-3 minutes then add the tomatoes and crush lightly, then continue to cook until it has reduced and most of the moisture has evaporated then add the salt and pepper and set to one side.
- To make one omelette divide the mixture into ten and place into a frying pan to warm through.
- Take three eggs and crack into a bowl, then add to the frying pan, gently stir and break the yolks, then cover with a lid and cook for a couple of minutes then remove the lid and stir again, replace the lid and cook until the eggs have set.
- Place onto your chosen plate and then sprinkle with a little cinnamon, sumac and chopped fresh herbs.