|For the batter:|
|Ardo roasted corn Mexicana||400g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||4|
|Everyday Favourites self-raising flour||160g|
|Salt & pepper||Season with|
|For the sauce:|
|Ardo Mediterranean brunoise||500g|
|Ardo salsa Mexicana||125g|
|Lemons (juice of)||2|
|Salt & pepper||to season|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Stew the Mediterranean brunoise with the mixed salsa Mexicana in olive oil.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, cumin and the tomato coulis.
- Let it simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Prepare the batter from the eggs, milk and self-raising flour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the defrosted roasted corn Mexicana and mix.
- Bake the pancakes in a non-stick pan.
- Serve the pancakes with the sauce prepared previously.