|Soft brown sugar||50g|
|McDougalls Flapjack Mix||200g|
|McDougalls crumble mix||200g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- In a large pan, mix the rhubarb, pear and sugar, warm through until the fruit starts to soften, then allow to cool.
- Mix together the flapjack mix, crumble mix and hazelnuts and place on a baking tray before baking at 170°C, for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown and allow to cool.
- To assemble the dish: on a baking tray, place the fruit mix into 10 individual rings and gently press down.
- Bake at 170°C for approximately 10 minutes until warm.
- Using a palette knife or fish slice, carefully remove each portion from the tray onto a plate, with the ring still on.
- Once plated, remove the ring and serve with hot Bird’s custard.