|BBQ pulled chicken|
|Farmstead boneless skinless chicken thighs, or a mix of thighs and breasts||3 to 4 pounds|
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
|Large onion, diced||1|
|Cloves garlic, minced||2 (or more)|
|Smoked paprika||2 tsps|
|Everyday Favourites salt||2 tsps|
|Everyday Favourites ground black pepper|
|Everyday Favourites BBQ sauce||1 1/2 cups (12 ounces)|
|Spring onions, coriander, cajun spices, mayonnaise with paprika|
|McCain signature crispers||500g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Place the chicken in a pan of water boil for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the garnish by chopping spring onions and coriander. Mix paprika into mayonnaise.
- Place oil in frying pan and fry the onions with the salt, pepper and smoked paprika, garlic.
- Remove the chicken from the water drain, place in a bowl and shred using 2 folks, add the BBQ sauce and fried onions, mix together.
- Place 500g of McCain signature crispers in the fryer at 175 degrees for 2 ¾ minutes.
- Load the chicken on top of crispers and garnish.