|Everyday Favourites porridge oats||270g|
|Three colour quinoa||300g|
|Whole cashew nuts||150g|
|Whole blanched almonds||400g|
|Tate & Lyle dark soft brown sugar||90g|
|Maldon sea salt||4g|
|KTC coconut oil||150g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||160g|
|Avocado IQF slices||180g|
|Alpro coconut milk||400ml|
|Cook Asia rich & creamy coconut milk||400ml|
|Sun-Pat smooth peanut butter||200g|
- Preheat oven to 170C/325F/Gas mark 3.
- Mix the oats, quinoa, cashew nuts, chopped almonds, sugar and salt.
- In a clean saucepan heat the coconut oil and maple syrup for 2 minutes until well combined and add immediately to the oat mix and coat evenly.
- Pour mix onto a thin oven tray and bake for 15 minutes, stir and bake for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until a deep golden colour, allow to cool.
- For the smoothie blend the remaining ingredients together and keep chilled until required.
- Place the smoothie into a small kilner jar and top with the Quinoa Crunch & fruit of your choice.