|Protein powder (or more flour)||30g|
|Everyday Favourites cocoa powder||10g|
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter, melted||20g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium egg||1|
|Unsweetened apple sauce||50g|
|For the decoration|
|Lightest cream cheese||480g|
|Red food colouring|
|Maltesers Mini Reindeers||6|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, protein, cocoa powder, baking soda and sweetener.
- Stir in the melted butter, mixing just until combined. In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, water and apple sauce.
- Now with a wooden spoon or spatula combine together the dry and wet mixture. Mix well until smooth. Add more sweetener according to your taste.
- Line a muffin pan with 6 paper liners and scoop a large spoonful of batter into each prepared muffin cup (they should be about three-quarters full).
- Bake at 170 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes until baked. Let cool down.
For the decoration:
- Mix together light cream cheese with sweetener according to your taste. Leave some cream cheese aside for the white part of Santa hat.
- To the remaining cream cheese add red food colouring until you achieve deep red colour.
- Cut your first piping bag so you get a big hole (size of a thumb). Fill the piping bag with icing. Carefully pipe the Santa’s hat on top of the cupcake.
- For your second piping bag use a star shaped piping nozzle. Fill out the piping bag with the remaining white cream cheese icing. Pipe the white decoration around the Santa hat and on the top. Finish the decoration by placing a Maltesers Mini Reindeer on top and enjoy!